The features of Paytm Mall app are quite similar to any other e-commerce marketplace app.
The features of Paytm Mall app are quite similar to any other e-commerce marketplace app:
- Create a wishlist and save your favourite products to buy later
- Easy to request and track returns and replacements
- Faster app with easy to use filters and relevant search
- Safe and secure payments through the free app
- Fast app, consumes less memory and low battery consumption
- Easy access to Paytm Value Bazaar - the acclaimed Paytm market to discover quality national and international products at heavy discounts and cashbacks
- Go through detailed descriptions of products and images, before buying
- Get buyer protection and see seller rating before purchase on the Paytm Mall app
- Pay using Paytm, Credit Card like HFDC, Citibank, ICICI, Debit Card, Net Banking, UPI
The Paytm wallet comes in handy while buying a product. You can either use the wallet or easily pay using credit/debit cards/net banking.
How to place an order on Paytm Mall:
Placing an order with Paytm Mall is really simple and easy. Please follow these steps:
Select the item you wish to buy. You can either scroll down on the Home screen, or directly go to the Mall Screen, which is the second icon in the bottom bar. Read the product description.
- Check availability and shipping price for your location by entering the pin code.
Check the price of the item, select size/ color/ quantity you want to buy, and click on Buy
- You can either continue shopping by going back or proceed to pay on Cart
- To complete the purchase, add the promo code [if any] on the cart screen and Select the delivery address
To pay for the product, you will be asked to login to Paytm. Payment options include debit and credit cards, net banking, Paytm Wallet, and Unified Payment Interface (UPI).
Select mode of payment and complete the payment process as prompted
- This completes the transaction and the order is placed to the seller